Happiness is 21 Things I love about Mom
This cutie book belongs to Li Lin :)
1. Seeing myself in you.
2. Falling asleep on your lap.
3. Learning your secret recipes.
4. Building sand castles.
5. Making you coffee, just the way you like it.
6. Being amazed by your talent.
7. Holidays together.
8. Taking selfies.
9. Hot soup and warm conversation.
10. Hanging out in our pj's.
11. Bringing out your silly side.
12. Knowing not to bug you when you're concentrating.
13. Being far away but feeling close at the same time.
14. Watching you cook.
15. Knowing we have a unique bond.
16. When you dress the same as me.
17. Eating yummy cupcakes.
18. When you count eyeshadow as make-up.
19. Whooping in the back seat of the roller coaster.
20. You putting an extra blanket on me.
21. A quick call about nothing in particular.
The smell of home.
Reference: Happiness is 200 things I love about mom. Lisa Swerling & Ralph Lazar.